Saturday, September 24, 2011

Check This Out... an interesting post!

From the "Teaching & Learning Spanish" blog, I found a really interesting post about a website entitled "Practica Espanol".  Check it out via the following link: http://teachinglearningspanish.blogspot.com/2011/02/practica-espanol.html Within this post was a YouTube video that explained what this website was all about (see below). 




Being a Spanish teacher, I'm always looking for new and helpful resources that will help develop my own Spanish language skills, while also making me aware of what is going on in the Spanish-speaking world today.  This website has it all!  It is split up into categories such as: health, entertainment, politics, etc... so I can easily be up-to-date on what's happening in countries like Spain or Argentina.  Also, what I really liked about this website, it that it can be adjusted to fit your current level of Spanish understanding.  In this sense, I can easily see this being a great resource for my students. 

No comments:

Post a Comment